I've been making chocolate chips cookies for many years. Who hasn't made them?
Every time I take them somewhere I get complimented on their yumminess and asked how I make them. Well, here's a picture collage of how I make them:
Are you drooling?
Oh believe me, there was some sampling going on as in I had to check the cookie dough!
One cookie "accidently" broke, so that one had to be put out of it's misery!
Here's the real quick on how I make my cookies:
- Real Butter- softened, I use the microwave when I'm in a hurry. But don't melt the butter.
- (Thank you COS speech class and the girl who shared that tip in her speech.)
- Brown Sugar
- Unbleached flour- not sure if that makes a difference, but it could be the secret ;)
- Baking Soda
- Semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Honestly, it's the one from the Nestle Tollhouse bag!
- I follow it!
What I do:
- Not sure they're really secrets.
- Soften the butter
- Mix sugars, butter, vanilla
- Add eggs one at a time, mix in between each egg!
- In a separate bowl mix the flour, baking soda, and salt (I use half a teaspoon of salt)
- Add a little at a time to the sugar mixture and mix well before each addition
- Mix in chocolate chips
- Start a baking the goodness. I took a pic of the pan I use. Some might say the pan is the secret!
- Bake about 10 minutes. Remove from pan.
EatStore for your taste buds' enjoyment!
I hope you get to make some chocolate chip cookies soon!
Tomorrow my friends at work will get a yummy dessert after lunch!
Finding the Blessings,