Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Buried

It's that time of year where I feel absolutely 
buried in busyness, things that have to get done!  

Much like this:



I worry over how it will all get done.
 I put it off ,
I'm too overwhelmed to figure out where to start. 
I wish that someone could come along and pull me out:


Or better yet, 
come along aside me, 
take my hand, 
talk me through it, and 
walk with me:


Then I am reminded, 
there is someone who does take my hand and walks alongside me!

"Don't panic. I'm with you.
   There's no need to fear for I'm your God.
I'll give you strength. I'll help you.
   I'll hold you steady, keep a firm grip on you."
Isaiah 41:10, The Message

I hope that the busyness of life doesn't overwhelm you, but that the love of God strengthens you today!

Finding the Blessings,
Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment