Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Oh Yeah, I Wore it!

Sometimes I crack myself up you know.
Do you ever just sit back and make yourself laugh?

Okay, so I've been really trying to do new things, but have sort of hit a brick wall.
I've just been so exhausted.
I'm lucky to make it to work on time.
I do have some pictures to share because I know how much you all want to see what I wear :)

Now, ladies (and the occasional gentleman) I'm bringing it!

Up first is a shot of me after my new haircut.
Genius work of April Warford at Eclectic Chic.
Of course it only looked this awesome that day.
I need an extra set of hands that can do the back of my hair.

Not sure when I wore this outfit.
Shirt is from Target,
Jacket from Lane Bryant,
Pants from Kohl's (Killer Deal)
 Can't really see it in the pic, but this blouse also has a leopard pattern.
Meow!
See new wild purchase below.
I love shoes.  
Especially the kind that are 70% off.
And you know why, because when clothes don't fit the shoes always do!
Sort of.
 You know you want a pair!

Here's me thinking outside the box.
The vest was like $6 from Kohl's.
Not a bad investment to try something new.
The shirt is from Lane Bryant from many moons ago.
Wasn't able to wear it for a couple of years.
Some major gappage if you knows what I mean ;)
I also wore my black boots over my jeans.
It was a real stretch for me!

Well, that's all folks!
Until next week,
may the fashion be with you!

LOL!!!

So witty tonight!

Finding the blessings,
(and new clothing ideas)
Denise

Go over here to see what other fun stuff gals are doing with the stuff in their closets!
pleated poppy

Go here too:
Momma Go Round

No comments:

Post a Comment