Friday, November 4, 2011

My Kids

Okay, so time can stop flying by please!!
I cannot believe that in two weeks my not so little guy will be 7 years old!
Janell will turn 10 in December!
How can this be?

Today I am thankful for the kids that I have been blessed with to raise here on Earth.
These two kiddos bring so much joy to my life.
It is amazing to have miniature versions of Jason and me!
Each one of them has characteristics from both of us.

Janell is such a sweet and caring young lady!
She looks out for others and is always willing to help.
She's gonna make a great babysitter in a few years.
She's a pretty good dancer too!
We've got some good blackmail videos to show future boyfriends.

Nathaniel is quick witted and never leaves us bored!
That kid talks and talks and talks and talks!
He uses big words and uses them correctly.
He is very literal which means he says some pretty funny stuff! 




I am so honored to be mommy to Janell and Nathaniel!
I pray that I am doing a good job!

I'm so thankful that I get to love on these kids and teach them to be caring people!

Finding the blessings,
Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment