Saturday, November 5, 2011

The Weekends

I love the weekends!
Sleeping in or at least not having to wake up when an alarm goes off, the four of us hanging out together, and getting things done around the house.
The third one isn't really something I look forward to.
Today it was cleaning the garage and then Janell had a dance show for their Fall video shoot.
Our evening was spent helping Jason do work down at church and a late dinner of BBQ chicken sandwiches.
Yummm!

I am thankful for the weekends because I can take my mind off of work and just be wife and mom.
These are my favorite jobs!
I am happiest on the weekends and feel the most content.
I am grateful to have a job that allows me to be home on the weekends.
In a few moments I'll put a load of laundry in (maybe),  
change into comfy clothes, and get ready to call it a night.


Don't forget to enjoy your extra hour of sleep tonight!!

Finding the Blessings,
Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment