Wednesday, February 8, 2012

What I Wore

It has become quite a priority to make sure I take a picture of what I'm wearing each morning.
I have found myself being challenged to try new things.
Or rather old things in the closet that haven't seen the light of day in years.
Oh, and I love editing on picnik because of the simple use of the airbrush tool.
Love that!  Wish I could airbrush myself every day!

So here's what I wore:


Decided to try something new with my hair.
I bought that headband at the Claire's outlet for $1.00.
Score!
It ties around in the back.
The jacket and tank top are from Lane Bryant.
Jeans are probably from Target.

 Smile pretty! and get those teeth whitened! Yikes!
Taking these pics I realize girl's gotta start wearing some lip color!
The top is from Target, years ago.
The necklace from Cost Plus World Market.
Jeans: Fashion Bug
Hair Clip: me, Finding the Blessings

 Must be a work day.
I broke out the fancy top.
I can count on my hands how many times I've worn a button up shirt in the last 10 years.
I have an issue with gappage! I know some of you ladies here me on this one!
This shirt was from, yeah, well, umm, I don't remember.
The blue tank hanging out underneath with pretty lace is from Lane Bryant.
Black Jeans: Lane Bryant.

 Awe, I just love the look to the side pose!
What do you suppose I see?
This sweater is from Kmart!  Yes Kmart, who'd thunk it?
The necklace is from my Grandma Ethel.
It's the kind with make-up in it.
I believe it's rouge!
It's has pretty birds on it.
The hair clip: Me again, Finding the Blessings.

So last time I said I never wear dresses.
This was a stretch for me.
An attempt to be hip!
The dress is from Forever 21 (I think, bought it at Ross).
The black cardigan/shell thinga-ma-bopper is from Target.
The necklace: a Denise creation, Finding the Blessings.
Not scene: the leggings from Ross and boots from Target.
Comfy and dressy all in one!
I do clean up nicely if I do say so myself!

Ok, well I'm off to Small Group to begin our 40 days in the word.
See you next Wednesday with what I wore!
Gotta start getting creative.

Finding the Blessings,
Denise


I've link up here for inspiration from others:

Momma Go Round

1 comment:

  1. Popping over from Sugar and Spice! You've got some fun outfits! High five! Isn't it interesting what you can learn about your style from a photograph? It's one of my favorite style refining tools! :D

    ReplyDelete