Wednesday, January 25, 2012

3rd Installment of What I Wish I Wore!

I can't believe it's already Wednesday again.
Today the kids stayed home from school.
Janell seems to be working on a cold/allergy thing.
Nathaniel was complaining of a stomach ache.
At 6:30 am I decided to just call in and stay home with the kiddos.
Good thing I did because when I got home from doing sub plans
my back starting aching soooooooo bad.
I was thankful to be at home in my bed.

So on to some fashion fun!
I think I'm getting close to taking pictures of my outfit shenanigans.
We'll see how lucky you all get :)

I've been having fun pinning away on Pinterest.

Here's this weeks drool fest brought to you by the color green!
  
<><><><>
<><><><>
Pinned Image

I really like all the pieces in the above pic. 
This shade of green is a fave color of mine. 
It reminds me of fresh starts, new beginning, and a revolution of sorts.
You know the saying, "The grass isn't always greener on the other side."
Well, sometimes you have to work hard to make the grass greener where you're standing right now.

Next!
The below pic has hints of green.
Not a fan of feather earrings, but love the purple and green with neutral clothes.
The green shoes, an absolute must.
I had a pair of green shoes but the poor things wore out!


Pinned Image
Pinned Image


These two outfits are adorable!!
For the top outfit I have a green cardigan sweater and the dark colored jeans.
Just need to go get a grey and white striped shirts and some shiny flats.
The bag looks to be the perfect size to carry by camera and goodies.


The outfit below is a winner!
I have the long sleeved black shirt already along with the jeans.
Added to my shopping wish list: a cute white shirt, green scarf, and green loafers.
It just screams, "Revolution!"
Time for change.
Get on it grow that greener grass!
Okay, maybe you don't hear the voices in my head, but they're saying these things.

Pinned Image


Source for all photos: polyvore.com via Denise on Pinterest


 
Well, I have to say that after pining over these outfits and the different accessories,
I'm in a much better mood.
Although I don't think I'll be able to shop soon.
I guess I better get on it and open up an Etsy shop to sell my necklaces, bags, and other goodies.
I can't hoard all these new creations that help maintain my sanity.
And, I'm going to need to fund this new fashion adventure!

What's your favorite color to wear? and why?

Finding the blessings,
Denise



I've linked up again with Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy and
What I Wore Wednesdays.
Gathering up my courage to take pics of myself.
Drooling over possibilities until then.
Go check out what cute outfits others are putting together!
pleated poppy

1 comment:

  1. Love all of those outfits - green is my absolute favorite! And you should definitely just take the plunge and start taking pics of yourself...it gets easier with time. :)

    I'm hosting a giveaway for a $50 maurices giftcard on my blog, so be sure to head on over and enter! :)

    http://mandyford.blogspot.com/2012/01/maurices-giveaway-20.html

    ReplyDelete